LICENSED & INSURED MOLD REMEDIATION CONTRACTOR
Serving Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Gulf Coast, & Surrounding Areas
Is Your Home or Workplace Safe from Harmful Airborne Contaminates?
Improved Air Quality is a MAJOR concern in today’s home and workplace.
The quality of the air we breathe, both indoors and out, has a great impact on our lung health. Biological pollutants including molds, bacteria, viruses, pollen, and animal dander cause poor indoor air quality to you and your pets. Fragile lung tissue is easily damaged by pollutants in the air resulting in an increased risk of asthma, allergies, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer, and other respiratory diseases.
Integrity Air Quality Solutions is Certified, Trained, and capable of making your home or workplace a clean and safe environment.
We have been serving the states of Louisiana and Mississippi, and making the air cleaner in your home and workplace since 1999.
Not feeling your best? Sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, poor sleep, odors you can’t identify? Integrity Air Quality Solutions can find and remediate all the above and improve your personal health, “it’s just one call, that’s all”!
What are Mold Remediation Services
Mold growth in any home can be very toxic. It dangerously pollutes the indoor environment. Molds can release mycotoxins which are toxic and pose a danger to both animals and humans. Integrity Air Quality Solutions always has a solution to all your household mold remediation problems, over 20 years of experince allows us to apply the best mold removal and remediation solutions to meet your needs. We have been in the air cleaning industry for more than 20 years and is currently operate all across South Louisiana, and the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. You can completely rely on us; we have certified, trained technicians who are experts in home and office mold removal and mold remediation methods.
• Mold growth in a household is very common these days. They can grow in your household because of variety of factors
• These days houses are nearly airtight; that means less ventilation and more moist air trapped in the house which is the major cause of the growth of toxic molds.
• Most building materials used today are suitable for the growth of mold. As a result, mold can easily grow in your house.
• Leaking pipes and roofs provide enough moisture for the molds to grow.
• Condensation can also promote of molds.
• Water at home’s foundation can also cause mold growth.
It is always recommended to find a qualified and trusted and ceetified remediation company to provide and remedies to completly remove mold from your air.
Schedule Inspection Now!
IS MOLD MAKING YOU OR YOUR FAMILY SICK?
YES – it could be!
The following health problems are associated with mold:
- arthritis-like aches
- bloody noses
- chronic headaches
- “crawly” feeling skin
- dizziness or stuffiness
- epileptic-like seizures
- equilibrium or balance loss
- flu-like symptoms